Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

Found Millie a new home

I had taken in this dog who was so emaciated thinking she had been mistreated but it turned out that she has a liver problem.  I have been working with her vet, who fell in love with her, and she has gained and lost and gained again.  I was worried about taking her to NV and the heat being so bad, I don't think she has the defenses for that, she's nothing but bones.  I've been keeping her vet in the loop and today she went home with her vet, Dr. Katie loves Millie and Millie loves Katie so I think it's a good match.

When I took her in today the nurses in the office told me they were happy I was moving because they all love her.  Also, they are planning on running the tests I couldn't afford so all in all I think it was the best thing I could have done for her.  Now I just need to find homes for the 2 kittens I found running around the neighborhood.

Other than grocery shopping and cleaning the house that's really all I had to do today.  I have to talk to HUD tomorrow, then my lawyer in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment