Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Great news from my Doctor

My Doctor is totally on board with my plans and thinks I'm right, I can finally move on.  She doesn't think I need to see another doc but it will all be up to workman's comp, now.  She made another appointment for me to see her in 6 weeks but she said I may be gone by then.  6 weeks, HOORAY!!!

My daughter made it to Vegas ok.  I guess they drove straight through (I will not, I may just spread it out to 3 days and enjoy the ride) and by the time they got there they were both a bit crabby.  HA HA

Now I'm almost too excited but I have to hold back the urge to pack everything I have left right now or else I'll be unpacking for something I will need in a couple of days.  Also, I got a phone call from a landlord in Vegas and I think he likes me, so I may have a home to go to after all.  I'm still thinking about the studio, tho...

Anyway, my doc said that it's usually pretty quick once workman's comp get's the go ahead.  I hope so!!  I'm not even sure if I'm getting a full paycheck next week, or if that's my last one, so more than ever, now I have to be very very careful.  From right now until I am working full time making more than $15 an hour.  That's my goal, and I think I can pull it off in 3 years.

So here I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment